More Art on Photobucket

 . . . if anyone wants to see some more of my art that's currently online:

http://s581.photobucket.com/home/haydenotton

Most of these were posted online more than a year ago. Soon there will be many, many more for perusal, much mirth or derision . . .  hehe. Currently I am busy cataloguing 100's of sketches and finished artwork. Hopefully, I will be able to match up some sets of thumbnails, roughs and sketches for a few images.

This is a mammoth task due to 'losing' the master and back-ups -caffiene intake subsequently increased  . . . now I must wean off very strong coffee (think hot water into jar with a spot of milk and shovel of sugar). Watch this space.

Now for an interlude

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. All your stuff is. Do you sell these to normies like me? (strange weirdos online?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Gorge Background on your photobucket album is amazing. I love the details...the shadow work and tunnels through with the lighting. The waves at the bottom crashing are wonderful.
    I will have to share with my husband and his gaming buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, thank you :)

    AT the moment I am setting up a website, FB fansite and a couple of online shops . . . and will be offering discounts. Meanwhile, if anything takes your fancy -email me

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm KJ, also known as Wheredshegetthat on Etsy, right now I do a lot of fiber art. I love your fantasy drawings. You inspire me to create some fantasy fiber creatures that might live in your castles. The Princess of Procrastination, possibly???

    ReplyDelete

Hayden's Artworks © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes