sf WIP


This is a pencil sketch I did a while ago. When recently photographing old stuff I was searching high and low for an A2 portfolio -not exactly a size to easily 'lose'. It was in a safe place . . . one of those that are so safe you can't find it later. Tucked in the back were a few scraps, backs of envelopes, etc.

Last night I wasn't feeling well and just plain knackered but too early to go to bed. This little sketch came to mind -it's only about 180mm across. To cut a long story short I started fiddling with it with onne eye on Die Hard 4. Here is a screen shot just after I accidently saved without keeping  changes from merging some layers. By then I was grumpy from that error, cross-eyed and had totally lost the plot of the film.
Will post some more screenshots as it progresses -have a good weekend.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. I like the computer detailing you do. It's so cool how much you can do with the programs. I'm excited I just learned how to post comments.

    I still must admit the sketches are a favorite to me as the detail you come up with is wonderful. To be able to start with just paper and pencil and have them look so lively is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you glad you like them -there will be a load of them on the archival website.

    Did you see Oct 3rd post?
    -I put up Um junior for your dd to see

    ReplyDelete

Hayden's Artworks © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes