It is square eyes week -photographed 100's of sketches, thumbnails and art . . . scanner misbehaving. Crop, fiddle with hue, saturation, contrast blah blah blah. Some sketches were in a very poor condition but considering I found a few which are veritable antiques. Ok they're not but from up to 30 years ago I think I can get away with that bit, hehe. Miffed at how many I've lost over the years . . . sigh

This one is from some pre-production artwork for a film back in '83. Apart from a bit in the centre which is acrylic it is all fabric dyes.

 This critter was called 'Um'. As I was doodling on a scrap of tracing paper someone asked what it was . . . back in 1978 in my student days. 5 years later he was syndicated in newspapers as a cartoon strip!

 . . . and more up to date, a doodle from wednesday evening:
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. I just have to tell you, your castles are the most amazing pieces of art, and I absolutely love them! I especially love "The Great Hall" (my favorite!), but I love the detail and creativeness of them....you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "Um". He is adorable. A very nice name for him. :)
    My dd who's seven says to let you know she thinks he is cute also.

    ReplyDelete

Hayden's Artworks © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes