It's been I while since I last posted . . . lot's happened. However, welcome to my new followers, spread the word :)

A fair bit of new work in rough form, sketches, WIP or my brain. One of them is a logo for a music business owner: rough sketch to rendered versions as I look at colour variations based on an extremely loose brief.
Left: fiddling with pencils on first sketch. Right: current version need tidying up, bit of shadow, dodge 'n burn here 'n there.
Exploring colour variations at different stages.
Thanks for looking.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Love the top right purple one, striking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you -that is the direction it is going as it is just about the only comment made by BST 'darker and a bit purple'. I love an open brief.

      Delete

Hayden's Artworks © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes