. . . and I'm back.

It has been a long time since I updated any of my blogs. This one had repeated troll attacks so I left it for I while .. just deleting and blocking occasionally. However, since my last fleeting appearance here I have been very busy and have a had a great time. Lots of events, new ventures, new friends and of course new work.

In the meantime, here is a sketch:



I call it a doodle as I did a bit here and there whilst watching my younger son at Trampoline Club.

Back soon with updates on what's been happening and of course some images. Thanks for looking.

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comment:

Hayden's Artworks © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes